6.15.2006

Monday, June 12, 2230, appartments

Today was the second lesson on the 4 seasons of the harvest, sowing the seed. I would go more indepth to all the teachings of it, but for now i'll just hit some of the main points since I'm wanting to go to bed. Anyway, after lunch, we pr walked at a park, then went to WP (another park) to plow/sow. So I got to play Crickett with some guys. Some from Pakistan, I dont know where the others were from. So I know nothing about crickett, but it was fun. I got to "batt" a few times (if that's the right word). No convosations with them, but they speak some english and they said that they play in that park often, so PR that I see them again and we can build a relationship where I'll be able to share with them

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a good learning and growing experience. I am praying for you and thinking about you often. Love Mom p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(I will no longer have any teenagers after Sunday)

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out the postcard blog and I think you did not finish y;ur thaught it ends mid sentence. Love You Mom

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home