6.09.2006

short update

Hey, I only have a few min right now to post, so i'm not going to write all that is in my journal right now, i'll try and get all of that online when I can. I'm here, and when I have a few mins i'll load up all of my other stuff, 'cause that's the uber cool thing to do!

_R, just kickin' it in K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you made it safe hopefully with luggage intact. It's hard to comprehend that when we are going to bed you are just starting a new day and the other way around when we are gitting up. Dad just left to put a birthday/care package in the mail it won't make it ther for your birthday hopefully it will get there before you leave. Nicole has her youth group p for you and so am I and most of the C too. Have fun and learn a lot and be productive. Love Mom

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home