4.30.2006

Welcome

Congradulations. You were able to navigate the maze of the internet to make to my blog (or journal for those who are not web savy). I will be posting here once I arrive in country about my summer activitities, pr's, and other things. Feel free to comment on posts if you'd like (i'll give instructions on how to do so below). Once I am in country I do not know how often I will be able to read comments or post, but I will try as do it as often as I can.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and sharing about my summer experiance with you.

-Rassi

HOW TO COMMENT:
Below this post should be something that says
Posted by Rassi at (time) # Comments
Click the word "Comments"
On the right of the screen is a box where you can type in your comment.
Below that, there is an area where you can choose your identity.
Click "Other", and in the space provided type in your name. Don't worry about the blank that says "Your Web Page", you can leave that blank.
Then, below that, click the button that says "Publish Your Comment"
The new comment should show up on the left hand side of your screen.
And as alway, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I made it this far. See you Tue or Wed for the trip to the airport.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Rassi said...

See, it's not to hard, haha

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home