Enroute
Wednesday, June 7, 1:40 am (texas time), somewhere enroute from Dallas to K
Well, all of us are now in the airplane on our way to WE. I'm not sure but I think that we are somewhere over New York. We've been in the air for just under 3 hours and I think we have another 5 hours to go. [edited to add, the flight ended up taking 9hrs 14min. takeoff to landing].
We made it through the airport smoothly. We then had some time to get lunch before a 3pm Dallas departure, but first, a quick jaunty to our gate just so everyone knows where it was. Well, there, someone in our group spotted at our gate (which was mostly empty since we wouldn't be leaving for another 3 hrs) an elderly woman sitting alone. Someone in our group approached her and offered for her to join us for lunch, which she accepted. I wasn't at the table she was at so right now I don't know how the conversation went, but, knowing Father and how He is, I'm sure it was a worthy investment. On the plane, JK (another intern) and I chatted for a while witn a man who was born in Nigeria, but now lives in Dallas. He is on his way to WE to work selling tickets for the upcoming "WorldCup" games. I came into the conversation late, but when I came in, JK was telling him that our group was going on a M trip. Kinda odd to come up to because the M word isn't one we reallyy use with other people, but after that he (the guy we met) said something about faith (i'm not quite sure, it was hard to understand his accent in the plane). so I don't know where he is, but pr that Father either brings this man to faith or that he grow closer to Father. Also, while talking to "worldcup" guy, another intern passed me a note that said "pr for lin, she may be about to tell her story". This may mean that she is about to share her story of how Father has brought her to where he is now, either life or this trip. Pr that the conversation yeilds a crop 100 fold the seeds that may be planted. I'll try and update on that one and what actually happened once I find out.
It's so cool how these conversations have just worked themselfs out to appear. We are not even to the country and things are happening. Very Cool.
Countinue to pr overe these things shared, also, just that we adapt quickly to the time and cultural changes, and that we be ever watchful and sensitive to the HS's leading.
Well, all of us are now in the airplane on our way to WE. I'm not sure but I think that we are somewhere over New York. We've been in the air for just under 3 hours and I think we have another 5 hours to go. [edited to add, the flight ended up taking 9hrs 14min. takeoff to landing].
We made it through the airport smoothly. We then had some time to get lunch before a 3pm Dallas departure, but first, a quick jaunty to our gate just so everyone knows where it was. Well, there, someone in our group spotted at our gate (which was mostly empty since we wouldn't be leaving for another 3 hrs) an elderly woman sitting alone. Someone in our group approached her and offered for her to join us for lunch, which she accepted. I wasn't at the table she was at so right now I don't know how the conversation went, but, knowing Father and how He is, I'm sure it was a worthy investment. On the plane, JK (another intern) and I chatted for a while witn a man who was born in Nigeria, but now lives in Dallas. He is on his way to WE to work selling tickets for the upcoming "WorldCup" games. I came into the conversation late, but when I came in, JK was telling him that our group was going on a M trip. Kinda odd to come up to because the M word isn't one we reallyy use with other people, but after that he (the guy we met) said something about faith (i'm not quite sure, it was hard to understand his accent in the plane). so I don't know where he is, but pr that Father either brings this man to faith or that he grow closer to Father. Also, while talking to "worldcup" guy, another intern passed me a note that said "pr for lin, she may be about to tell her story". This may mean that she is about to share her story of how Father has brought her to where he is now, either life or this trip. Pr that the conversation yeilds a crop 100 fold the seeds that may be planted. I'll try and update on that one and what actually happened once I find out.
It's so cool how these conversations have just worked themselfs out to appear. We are not even to the country and things are happening. Very Cool.
Countinue to pr overe these things shared, also, just that we adapt quickly to the time and cultural changes, and that we be ever watchful and sensitive to the HS's leading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home